Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When emergencies affect you and your home or business, SERVPRO of Pflugerville is standing by, ready to help you navigate the restoration process, the reconstruction process, and ensure that you come out the other end as quickly as possible.
When you call SERVPRO of Pflugerville, you can expect an immediate response time, day or night. We are available all day, every day, all year, every year. It's our passion to serve our community by responding quickly to their call, and utilizing our knowledge, expertise, and equipment to help make it "Like it never even happened."
Should you find yourself facing a fire damage, water damage, mold damage, or storm damage, give SERVPRO of Pflugerville a call, and let us see how we can help when you need us most.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (512) 990-4776
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2060 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Pflugerville arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.